Leadership Glyf

Looking at my glyf that i made in my first year of OT school was a crazy moment. I feel like I'm light years ahead of where i was then. It feels like I'm at a point I didn't think I would ever make it to.

I partially expected my glyf from the other day to look different. The only difference was the face shape. This represented thinking a leader was born or raised. I said before they were born leaders because i believe all leaders need to have something inside them that sparks the fire of leadership. I still feel that way but i decided to change my answer because even if you are born with a talent, you wont develop that unless you nurture and encourage those qualities.

Overall, I haven't changed much in terms of my beliefs on leadership, but at least I know that my beliefs are backed up this time due to my experiences throughout school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diving and Community Lecture

post interview reflection