Media Project


This assignment really put me in the OT mindset. The most meaningful thing I learned in this assignment was realizing that you don’t always need high tech material to create an intervention or adaptive equipment. I learned to be creative and look at things in more than perspective. Before this assignment I didn’t think much about how anything can be used for occupational therapy, even house hold objects. It made me think about how not all clients can afford the materials we may want to give them. However, that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the line. It’s just a speed bump, not a stop sign. In the future is will strategize differently than I have before. I will start by looking at what my end goal is and going from there, instead of what material I have to work with.


poster:
 innovation of cupcake liners used as tracing paper over stincle to improve handwriting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diving and Community Lecture

post interview reflection

Leadership Glyf