https://youtu.be/IxyajuPv2gY

OT640 Debriefing Emily Lawson

Comments

  1. Hi Emily,
    You did a great job on your video! I love that your rose was that your CI was a manager of the site and you got to see variations of different types of therapy. That works out great that one of you your level II rotations is in hand therapy so you got a feel for the setting now and could prepare. Can't wait to see ya after break!

    -Eryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,

    I really enjoyed hearing about your site! I am glad it was a positive experience for you. I know that this rotation helped to prepare you for your level II rotation. It is good that you got to see a variation of things in this setting. It is definitely helpful that your CI exposed you to documentation and managing others. I know you are going to do well on your next rotation!

    - Martha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diving and Community Lecture

post interview reflection

Leadership Glyf